Celeriac chips are a delicious & healthy alternative to traditional potato chips. Low in calories & fat but high in fibre & flavour!
The default recipe serves 4 as a side dish.
- 500g prepared celeriac (peeled and sliced into chip-sized pieces, see note 1)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika (see note 2)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F.
- Spread the celeriac out on a large baking tray. Make sure the pieces are spread with space between them and not overlapping.
- Drizzle over the olive oil and then scatter over the paprika and a little salt and pepper. Shake the tray to cover the pieces with the oil and paprika.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until soft inside and golden on the outside.
- To prepare the celeriac use a speed peeler to slice and cut off the top and bottom. Slice along the width into disks, around 2cm thick. Then slice each disk into pieces around 6cm long and 2cm wide.
- You can use either hot paprika if you like a bit of heat or smoked paprika for a milder taste.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Vegetables
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 63
- Fat: 3.5g
- Carbohydrates: 3.2g
- Protein: 1.6g
Keywords: celeriac, vegetables, low-carb, keto, healthy, vegetarian, vegan, snack, side