A super fresh, healthy and tasty chopped salad with tuna. Tossed in a mustard yogurt dressing. Makes a beautiful & bright lunch!
- 1/2 yellow pepper deseeded (around 80 g) – diced into small pieces
- 1 small cucumber (around 80 g) – seeds removed and diced into small pieces
- 6 cherry tomatoes cut into quarters (around 80 g) – cut into quarters
- 1 handful of parsley (around 10 g) – finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion (around 40 g) – diced finely
- 2–3 leaves of romaine or gem lettuce – sliced in half lengthways and then into strips
- 1/2 tin of tuna in brine (50 g drained weight)
- 2 tbsp low fat natural yogurt
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh dill (or 1/4 tsp dried dill)
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare all the vegetables and lettuce as described and mix together in a large bowl with a shake of salt and pepper.
- Make the salad dressing by mixing all the ingredients together in a bowl with a little black pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss everything together
- Flake the tuna over the top and serve!
- Category: Lunch
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Salad
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 3.5g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Protein: 18g
Keywords: salad, tuna, healthy, low fat, yogurt