Fresh, simple & delicious. This easy guacamole can be made in mere minutes and is great as a healthy snack, starter or side dish. Yum!
The below recipe makes around 2 portions (3 tbsp each) but can be easily scaled up as needed!
- 1/2 medium, ripe avocado (around 75 g)
- 1/4 medium tomato, seeds removed & finely diced (around 20 g)
- 1/4 small red onion, finely diced (around 15 g)
- 1/2 lime, juice only
- pinch chilli flakes (see note 1)
1. Scoop the avocado flesh into a bowl.
2. Add the lime juice and, using the back of a fork, mash the avocado up.
3. Add the tomato and onion and mix together – easy! Enjoy 🙂
- If you don’t like heat then leave out the chilli flakes. If you really like spice then you could add a diced chilli
- When storing this the key is to keep as much air as possible from touching the surface of the guacamole. Use clingfilm and press the film so its touching the surface of the dip. Or you can use a small amount of water so it’s covering the surface (see recipe page)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dip
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 (3 tbsp)
- Calories: 65
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: dip, spread, appetizer, starter, canape, buffet, avocado, mexican, vegetarian, vegan