Fancy Cream Cheese, Salmon & Cucumber Toast – The salty salmon in this recipe goes so well with the sweet creaminess of the cheese. The slightly sour rye bread providing the perfect base. All topped off with the fresh taste of cucumber and dill – yum!
- 2 slices rye bread (around 45g each)
- 10g reduced fat margarine
- 2 tbsp light cream cheese
- 50g smoked salmon
- 80g cucumber
- 1 sprig fresh dill
- Lightly toast the rye bread and then spread with the margarine. Then evenly spread over the cream cheese. Top with the smoked salmon
- Using a speed peeler, peel the cucumber and roll each piece. Place on top of the smoked salmon. Feel free to simply slice the cucumber if you are short on time or just can’t be bothered – it will taste just as good!
- Lightly tear the dill and scatter over the top then finish with a dusting of freshly ground black pepper.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Toast
- Cuisine: Sandwich
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Protein: 36g
Keywords: toast,smoked salmon,sandwich,fancy toast,salmon cucumber, cucumber toast,lunch