A really simple, no fuss, healthy tuna pasta salad. Flavoured with olive oil, tangy balsamic vinegar and sweet basil for a fresh and delicious flavour.
- 1/2 tin tuna flakes (50 g)
- 40g dried fusilli pasta
- 1/2 red or orange pepper, diced (around 60 g)
- 40g pitted black olives, halved (1/4 cup)
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced (around 30 g)
- 5–6 basil leaves, roughly torn
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions
2. Chop all the ingredients as directed above and season well. Mix together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
3. In a large bowl mix everything together and pour over the dressing. Toss to combine.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Lunch
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Salad
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 350
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Protein: 22g
Keywords: salad, tuna, fish, lunch, side dish, healthy, pasta