A rich & creamy individual chocolate cheesecake on a crumbly Oreo base. Not only is it delicious but it’s incredibly easy to make with no baking involved!
- 5g butter, melted
- 2 Oreo cookies (10g)
- 15g caster sugar
- 20g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp whipping cream
- 30g cream cheese
1. In a blender, whiz the biscuits until crumbled. Melt the butter and stir into the crumbled biscuits.
2. Pack the biscuits into a food presentation ring. See note 2. Use something small with a flat surface to pat it down. I used the bottom of a shot glass 🙂
3. Beat the cream cheese in a bowl with the sugar and cocoa powder.
4. When well mixed, pour in the whipping cream and beat until you have a thick consistency.
5. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in short bursts (or in a heatproof bowl over a pan of boiling water. Mix into the cream cheese mixture until full combined.
6. Spoon into the food rings over the top of the Oreo biscuits and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours to chill.
7. Serve – you can add whipped cream, a dusting of cocoa powder or some melted chocolate if you like! See note 3.
- A heads up that this is a rich recipe and a generous portion for one – you could reduce slightly if you want a smaller portion (or less calories)
- You can also use a cookie cutter or even a food tin with both ends removed. The one I used was 6cm across and 4cm tall
- The nutritional information doesn’t include any additional toppings.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 520
- Fat: 37g
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: cheesecake, chocolate, dessert, individual, cream, indulgent