This Individual Italian Salsa Verde Salmon is a delicious, easy & versatile dish. It pairs with so many side dish options and can be made in advance for a quick midweek meal.
- 1 skinless salmon fillet, around 150g
- 1 large handful parsley
- 2 anchovies
- 2 tsp capers
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- juice 1/2 lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 200C / 400F
2. Finely chop the parsley, anchovies and capers and add the crushed garlic. Mix in a bowl with the olive oil & lemon juice.
3. Cut a piece of foil into around 15-inch lengths. Fold in half, so the shiny side is on the outside. Place the salmon into the middle. Spread the salsa verde on top of the salmon.
4. Wrap the foil package and fold the edges to seal. You don’t want to wrap it too tightly, make sure there is room for the air inside to circulate
5. Place onto a baking sheet and place in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes
- You can choose to blend all the ingredients rather than hand chopping – but I personally like the more ‘rough’ look.
- If you aren’t a fan of anchovies – don’t worry – they add more of a salty undertone rather than a super fish taste.
- You could easily use any fish with this salsa – it’s super versatile and goes with so many things!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Foil Packet
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 390
- Fat: 24g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 40g
Keywords: italian, salsa verde, salmon, foil packet, healthy, easy, quick, midweek