A delicious, simple and easy keto prawn stir fry. Juicy prawns flavoured with fresh lime, garlic, chilli and coriander on a bed of low-carb courgette noodles.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 red chillis, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 150g Prawns
- 1/2 red pepper (around 100 g)
- 1/2 medium head of broccoli – cut into small flourets (around 100 g)
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 lime, juice only
- 1/2 medium courgette – spiralized (around 200 g)
- 1 spring onion, sliced
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium high heat. Add the chilli and garlic and stir fry for 30 seconds. If you are using raw prawns then add them to the pan and cook for 2 minutes until starting to turn pink.
2. Add the broccoli and peppers and stir fry for 3 minutes – tossing the pan often.
3. If you are using cooked prawns then add them now. Cook everything for a further 2 minutes.
4. Add the soy sauce and squeeze in the lime juice and season well. Cook everything for a further minute before adding the courgette, coriander and spring onion. Stir everything through the pan and remove from the heat and serve.
- You can use either raw or cooked prawns for this. Directions for both ways are in the steps. I usually prefer raw, but due to COVID related food supply issues I could only find cooked (and it was still totally yum)
- If you like a lot of spice then increase the amount of chilli to taste
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stir Fry
- Cuisine: Keto / Seafood
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 300
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Protein: 33g
Keywords: prawn, keto, low carb, healthy, shrimp, stir fry, dinner, courgette, courgette noodles, seafood