A refreshing Lemon Earl Grey Iced Tea – perfect to cool down on a hot day. With sweet citrus and zesty lemon flavours. Incredibly easy to make!
- 2 earl grey tea bags
- 2 sweetener tablets / teaspoons
- 2 slices lemon
- 250ml water
- optional: mint to garnish
1. Add all ingredients into a saucepan and place over a high heat.
2. Bring to the boil and then remove from the heat and leave to infuse for 1 hour
3. To serve, pour into a tall glass over ice. Alternatively store in a jar in the fridge for up to 3 days
- You can replace the lemon with fruit for a fruit infused tea – yum!
- I generally find most earl grey blends are fairly mild compared the the black tea I’m used to in the UK. Therefore I like this with 2 tea bags – you can use less or more as per your own tastes.
- You can use sugar instead of the artificial sweetener, but the calorie count will be higher (obviously). Or you can omit the sweetener altogether if you prefer.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Hob
- Cuisine: Tea
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 0
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: iced tea, mocktail, earl grey, tea, lemon, drink