Fruity, vibrant and punch, this simple mango daiquiri is perfect for hot summer Saturday afternoons, or al fresco sun-downers.
The default recipe makes one drink.
- 50ml white rum
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 large mango (around 4–5 tbsp when pureed)
- small handful of ice cubes
- Slice the mango open and scoop out the flesh (see detailed instructions in the post). Place the flesh into a blender and blitz until you have a smooth puree.
- Add the rum and lime juice to the blender with the ice cubes. Blitz for 10-20 seconds until the ice cubes have broken down and you have an even, icy texture.
- Pour into martini glasses and garnish with fresh mint or some extra slices of lime (optional).
- You can use mango juice if you don’t have any fresh mango. It will be thinner. Also, be wary of the sugar content of a lot of juices. You may want to add additional lime juice to cut through the sweetness.
- Place the glasses in the freezer for half an hour before serving for an extra chilled drink!
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 175
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: cocktail, mango, fruit, vegan, vegetarian, cuban, alcohol, rum