Delicious roasted tenderstem broccoli with garlic. An impressive & delicious addition to any dinner table or plate – great for one or a crowd.
- 100g tenderstem broccoli
- 1 – 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced (see note 1)
- 1 tsp olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200C / 400F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment / baking paper. Spread the broccoli over the tray and drizzle with the olive oil and scatter over the garlic. Lightly roll the broccoli in the oil to coat.
3. Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes. 10 minutes should give a great, al dente texture. Leave a few minutes longer if you prefer it softer.
- If you love garlic (like me) then use 2 cloves. It goes irresistibly crispy and delicious in the oven.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: British
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 30
- Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: side dish, roasted, vegetables, vegetarian, broccoli